Well we're at 19 weeks and counting. My anxiety is rising more than I'd like. We lost both Brennan and Evie at 20 weeks and so although I know things are different this time, the fear is present and real the nearer we get. I am really trusting God is going to carry us through this time and our baby Noah is going to be home with is soon enough; but sometimes its hard to keep the past from haunting my present. Part of me wants to run away this next Wednesday and not come back till the following one. The thought of loss again overwhelms me, and then again each time we suffered a loss I said I'll never make it through this one...and yet I did. So I'm not going to run away. I'm going to face these next couple of weeks head on because I know He never gives us more than we can handle; and I have learned with His help, I can handle way more than I ever thought possible.
I could use your prayers though friends. Being brave helps you face the battle, but being well equipped helps you win the war.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've got it! We'll definitely keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! Prayers will be said on behalf of you, Brian and baby Noah! I missed the last few posts because my blog list is out of control. I hope we have a chance to connect on Saturday night!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you my friend!
ReplyDeleteMine too, I think about you often and you're constantly in my prayers...
ReplyDelete